130 Roosevelt Way
New Orleans, LA 70112
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credits, network with local peers and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch and outstanding education.
This symposium is open to all physicians and allied health professionals.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337.993.7920 or email@example.com.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Interventional Radiologists
- Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Vascular Surgeons
- Endovascular Fellows
- Wound Care Specialists
- Ultrasound Technicians
- Describe the medical indications for the appropriate uses of CO2 as a vascular imaging agent
- Discuss how to safely deliver intravascular CO2 for imaging
- Indicate the uses of intravascular CO2 in a variety of procedures
- Describe CO2 utilization when contrast has failed
- Determine cost reduction benefits when using CO2
- Discuss the history, science, and future of CO2 as an imaging agent
- Increase their utilization of CO2 for various procedures.
- Employ strict safety protocols when using CO2.
- Experience cost reduction of patient services will be experienced when delivering CO2.