Family Physicians, General Practice Physicians, Primary Care Providers, Internists, Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Vascular Medicine Specialists, Podiatrists, Cath Lab Technologists, Residents/Fellows, Physician Assistants, Advanced Practice Nurses, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and Healthcare Administrators
Evolving Paradigms in Cardiovascular Care and Peripheral Vascular Disease will focus on new technologies and therapies for diagnosing and treating Peripheral Artery Disease and Limb Salvage, New Paradigms in Cardiovascular Disease, Limb Preservation and Wound Care Updates.
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure and peripheral artery disease.
- Review and evaluate interventional devices and appropriate uses.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.
- Design pharmacotherapy goals for patients with a variety of secondary prevention cardiovascular risk factors.
- Summarize and implement new imaging and testing available for CAD.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Cine-Med and New Cardiovascular Horizons Foundation (NCVH). Cine-Med is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Ciné-Med designates this live activity for 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity provides 6.25 contact hours for nurses. If asked for the provider’s Accreditation ID #, enter ‘ANCC’ where appropriate.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the ASRT.
Approved for 7.75 Category A Credits
A full listing of faculty disclosures will be provided at the meeting.
Physical (paper) accreditation certificates will not be issued at this meeting.
Participants will receive an email from email@example.com within four (4) business days after the meeting with information on how to obtain your certificate.
For questions or assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 337.993.7920.
Please be advised that photographs will be taken at the meeting for use:
- On the conference website and on conference social media pages.
- In the press, including marketing materials and publications distributed to the public.
By entering the meeting, you consent to the use of your image and likeness for the purposes mentioned above.