Evolving Paradigms in Cardiovascular Care and Peripheral Vascular Disease will focus on new technologies and therapies for diagnosing and treating Coronary Artery Disease, Valvular Heart Disease, Atrial Fibrillation, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Imaging, Lipidology, Peripheral Artery Disease and Venous Disease.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of Family Physicians, General Practice Physicians, Primary Care Providers, Internists, Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Vascular Medicine Specialists, Podiatrists, Cath Lab Technologists, Residents/Fellows, Physician Assistants, Advanced Practice Nurses, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and Healthcare Administrators
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure and peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.
- Summarize and implement new imaging and testing available for CAD.
- Design pharmacotherapy goals for patients with a variety of secondary prevention cardiovascular risk factors.
This activity is designed to address the following core and team competencies: Patient Care, Medical Knowledge, Practice-based Learning and Improvement, System-based Practice, Teams & Teamwork, Roles & Responsibilities, and Interprofessional Communication.
Cine-Med verifies that sound education principles have been demonstrated in the development of this educational offering as evidenced by the review of its objectives, teaching plan, faculty, and activity evaluation process. Cine-Med does not endorse or support the actual opinions or material content as presented by the speaker(s) and/or sponsoring organization.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Cine-Med and New Cardiovascular Horizons Foundation (NCVH). Cine-Med is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Ciné-Med designates this live activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity provides contact hours for nurses. If asked for the provider’s Accreditation ID #, enter ‘ANCC’ where appropriate.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the ASRT.
All other healthcare professionals will receive a Certificate of Participation. For information on the applicability and acceptance of Certificates of Participation for activities designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, consult your professional licensing board.
This activity is not being supported by industry.
Physical (paper) accreditation certificates will not be issued at this meeting.
Participants will receive an email from email@example.com within four (4) business days after the meeting with information on how to obtain your certificate.
For questions or assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 337.993.7920.
Please be advised that photographs will be taken at the meeting for use:
- On the conference website and on conference social media pages.
- In the press, including marketing materials and publications distributed to the public.
By entering the meeting, you consent to the use of your image and likeness for the purposes mentioned above.