The Roosevelt New Orleans
130 Roosevelt Way
New Orleans, LA 70112
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credits, network with local peers and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of interventional cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, vascular surgeons, foot and ankle surgeons and internal medicine specialists.
This symposium is open to all physicians and allied health professionals.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337.993.7920 or email@example.com.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
Educational activities include an annual multi-day conference, Fellows Course, Business of Peripheral Interventions Course, CO2 Angiography Society event and Vein Forum along with one-day regional meetings around the United States. Internationally, NCVH participates with focused educational sessions at various meetings in China and the United Arab Emirates. For a complete list of upcoming events, visit our meetings page.
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Interventional Radiologists
- Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Vascular Surgeons
- Endovascular Fellows
- Wound Care Specialists
- Ultrasound Technicians
- Evidence-Based Comprehensive Venous Care
- Taking Your Practice to the Next Level
- All Specialties Working Together for Better Patient Outcomes
- Developing a Business Model to Incorporate Venous Screening into Your Practice
- Evaluate efficacy of non-thermal technologies.
- Develop models for practitioners to incorporate venous screening into their practices.
- Evaluate updates and advances in compression therapy.
- Determine best approaches for deep vein disease.
- Discuss how podiatrists, cardiovascular and wound care specialists can collaborate for best outcomes.
- How to market your practice.